Hello,
Things are picking up nicely here in Ipoh. We just had to be patient. This last Sunday was wild. We met lots of interested people, one after another.
I love that picture of Ben rafting. Everyone in the raft is leaning in and holding on to their lives, and Ben looks like he's telling a joke or preaching a sermon or something. One hand on the paddle and the other hand making a point.
Cathleene is still facing stiff opposition, but she is doing well. She is determined to be baptized despite difficult work circumstances and lots of family and friends telling her otherwise. We had a fun lesson last night, talking about the prophet. She hasn't been to sunday school or relief society yet, so we tried to persuade her to come. I told her what happens in sunday school, then when it came to relief society, I said "Then the men and women split up, and the men have a class where they talk about using the priesthood properly, and the women have their own class where they ... well, I don't think anyone really knows what goes on in Relief Society".
One of these days, Elder Hall will have to go to Singapore for some testing. He has been having pain consistently in his leg. Four doctors haven't been able to diagnose anything, but the last two suspect there's a hernia. That didn't make much sense to me, because they didn't act like there was anything he could do to prevent further damage. I hope they can get him treated. I'll probably follow him when he goes.
That is fantastic to hear Elder LeBaron will be giving it another go. I really hope he makes it.
I don't have a whole lot else to say, but if I think about it, I'll probably send another email.
Love,
Elder Muffler
Whats been going on?
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment